36914 pages viewed, 6 today
Caravan Equipment List
Equipment to carry on a caravan:
- Drinking water supply equipment including:
- (2) or more non-toxic “white” drinking water hoses (NO RUBBER) 5/8″ x 25 ft.
- (1) or more hose “Y’s” – at least one of which is free-flowing (no shut off valve)
- (1) water thief
- (1) water pressure regulator (if not built-in)
- (1) 5 gallon water can or clean bucket and funnel (to fill water tank when there is no pressure).
- Waste water disposal equipment including:
- (1) Waste water hose, plainly marked “FOR WASTE WATER ONLY”,
- 3/4″ x 25′ with male fitting cut off; smaller diameter will work but larger diameter onesare less likely to clog
- (1) waste water holding container with vent tube (NO OPEN CONTAINERS).
- Sanitary waste equipment:
- (1) 4-ft. sewer hose
- (1) 8- or 10-ft. sewer hose is desirable.
- Electrical equipment including:
- (1) or more 50 ft. 3-wire cord, 10 or 12 gauge, (10 gauge preferred) with Ubar grounding plug and receptacle
- (1) adapter trailer plug to U-bar ground plug
- extra supply of fuses for trailer/motorhome battery system.
- Emergency equipment including:
- (1) shovel
- (1) light crow bar
- (1) set of reflectors
- a supply of fuses, fire extinguisher.
- Other equipment including:
- wood or metal blocks and wedges for leveling trailer/motorhome
- 3’x 5′ Canadian flag – not standard for Canada but looks better with US flag
- 3’x5′ U.S. flag
12141 visits, 3 today
Powered by FireStats